The first device with the patent pending Adjustable Tugging System (A.T.S)
It will give you an all around stretch, long and consistent with its unique A.T.S combined with the super grippy double silicone. Its soft silicone pusher will allow you to tug comfortably for hours every day.
*2 products in 1 = both a tensioner and a retainer
* ATS system: The pulling head is adjustable according to the length of the skin. Extremely unique.
* Dynamic stretching with elastic cords – adapts itself to body position.
* Small and compact: With the help of the Mantor’s unique design, A short rod is enough for a long stretch.
* When the device is stretched, it is not felt at all between the legs and you can walk with it anywhere, even with tight jeans.
*Very versatile: can be used with a tugging strap by adding eye nut to the threaded rod. It can be used as a weight device by adding a bolt and washers.
* Extremely comfortable: All parts that come in contact with the skin are made of platinum silicone, for maximum softness, comfort and grip. The Mantor is grippy but not tight, and can be used for long hours without feeling uncomfortable.
* When used as a retainer it is not at all noticeable that one sometimes forgets that it is actually there.
* Reliability: The Mantor is made of a combination of metal parts made of stainless steel, platinum silicone and bioplastic. It can be rinsed with soap and water.
* Unique design for a quick, easy and convenient operation.
Do you wish to spice up your restoration with additional tugging methods?
How to choose the correct rod for the Mantor classic?
For Beginners with Foreskin restoration who measure themselves at a CI 1 or CI 2 level, Normally 1 Rod of 8 Cm and another Rod of 10 Cm should be good to begin with.
If you are more than CI 2, please measure your foreskin’s stretchable length to find the correct Rod size for you. Continue reading to find out how.
“How do I know if I have enough skin to start using a device like the Mantor Restorer?”
By and large, if you can pull your shaft skin on top of the glans, you can use a device.
There’s a very simple method to check if you have enough slack skin for using a device:
First step is to push the glans inside the penile tube with your finger.
Then grab the skin around the scar with the other hand, and pull forward. Look how far the skin reaches. If it covers at least two-thirds of the glans, you can use the Mantor.
How to measure your foreskin’s stretchable length in three simple steps?
1. Place your index fingers on the glans. With the other hand grab the foreskin.
2. Slowly push the glans inside the penis.
With the other hand pull the foreskin forward as far as possible.
3. Mark with the thumb the point where the foreskin reaches to.
4. Use a measurement tool to measure the distance.
Calculation of the correct rod size:
For the Mantor-Restorer classic version:
Add 3 cm to the number you have measured.
For example, in the photo the number is 8 so a rod of 11 cm will be the one that fits.
Another example, If your stretching distance turned out to be 9.5 Cm, round it up to 10 Cm and add 3.
10+3=13 Cm. The correct Rod size for you will be 13Cm
When ordering it is recommended to choose one rod according to the size obtained in the calculation and a second rod slightly bigger to enjoy both the possibility of a good tug with a short rod and a longer one you can grow into.
You can add more rods to your order at the accessories part of the shop, and enjoy even more flexibility.